Vacation Discussion Thread - Page 2 INWJC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vacation Discussion Thread

+6
Jekel
Princesskat
Cerize
Crescentia
Koko
Barbapapa
10 posters

:: Guests :: Free Wall

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Vacation Discussion Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Vacation Discussion Thread

Post by Cerize Mon Dec 09, 2013 1:41 am

I was gonna say why not for Jamaica. But I just checked the price and its kinda expensive o.O

About the date, the 1st day I talked about that , i asked for June. I might not be allowed to have holidays in july/august, dépends if I choose to leave my job or not.
Cerize
Cerize

Back to top Go down

Post by endless life Mon Dec 09, 2013 11:10 am

Happy  I go anywhere but not around the end of aug because my sister getting marry so going to be busy.

endless life

Back to top Go down

Post by Crescentia Mon Dec 09, 2013 12:20 pm

Well not everyone is going to be able to go on this trip because of cost, location  and date issues.

We'll have to pick out something that's good for the majority of us..

Multiple polls I guess!
Crescentia
Crescentia

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerize Mon Dec 09, 2013 12:55 pm

Wow Cres, u so mean, u wanna exclude ppl !
Cerize
Cerize

Back to top Go down

Post by endless life Mon Dec 09, 2013 12:57 pm

Lets go to Jekel's place. He can feed all of us good food and take all of us out.

endless life

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbapapa Mon Dec 09, 2013 2:10 pm

It's alright, I demand compensation for the people whose travel expenses are the highest, hue hue. I'll be taking random drink donations, thank you kindly.
Barbapapa
Barbapapa

Back to top Go down

Post by Crescentia Tue Dec 10, 2013 1:35 am

Cerize wrote:Wow Cres, u so mean, u wanna exclude ppl !

Yup, you caught me. Freaking hate that Ngoc girl. ;)
Crescentia
Crescentia

Back to top Go down

Post by Dikastis Thu Dec 12, 2013 2:55 am

Another thing to consider is renting an island. that's right, the whole dam island all to you the renter! plenty of islands available to rent and not even in the usa. Now ask yourself, what would it be like to be Richard branson for a week? now you can find out with the weekly island rental. some of these islands have cottages right over the water with glass floors! What is there to do on your own private island? act like lord of the flies? maybe it can be skull island? club dread? shutter island  Evil or Very Mad the list goes on! besides getting your freak on, there is snorkeling, swimming, volleyball, biking, rafting, scuba diving to name a few

also, you can rent houses right on secluded beaches (which I am sure is what would happen)instead of hotels. nice secluded houses you can rent in Hawaii that have private beaches. I like my privacy ijs

I would say visit sunny Alaska, but more than likely it will rain, be buggy, not really warm, and the bears are going to be hungry. can you outrun a bear? sleep in a tent and have one sniff your head and not freak out? I say nay nay! this isn't the place for the weak or city folk fo sho..so yea..stay out!

Dikastis

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbapapa Fri Dec 13, 2013 9:29 am

Dikastis wrote:Another thing to consider is renting an island. that's right, the whole dam island all to you the renter! plenty of islands available to rent and not even in the usa. Now ask yourself, what would it be like to be Richard branson for a week? now you can find out with the weekly island rental. some of these islands have cottages right over the water with glass floors! What is there to do on your own private island? act like lord of the flies? maybe it can be skull island? club dread? shutter island  Evil or Very Mad the list goes on! besides getting your freak on, there is snorkeling, swimming, volleyball, biking, rafting, scuba diving to name a few

also, you can rent houses right on secluded beaches (which I am sure is what would happen)instead of hotels. nice secluded houses you can rent in Hawaii that have private beaches. I like my privacy ijs

I would say visit sunny Alaska, but more than likely it will rain, be buggy, not really warm, and the bears are going to be hungry. can you outrun a bear? sleep in a tent and have one sniff your head and not freak out? I say nay nay! this isn't the place for the weak or city folk fo sho..so yea..stay out!

Can you outrun a bear... hahaha... I fell off my chair. But, what are the cost estimates of hiring an island? This sounds kinda interesting. Would have to know more though about the specifics!
Barbapapa
Barbapapa

Back to top Go down

Post by Dikastis Fri Dec 13, 2013 1:26 pm

This site has world wide island rentals that you can view by price,region, service.

http://rent.privateislandsonline.com/

Dikastis

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbapapa Fri Dec 13, 2013 3:03 pm

Sponsored by DikeeDoo:

http://www.vrbo.com/

Rent houses! I feel like, regardless of the place, a rental house is gonna be the most baller option.
Barbapapa
Barbapapa

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbapapa Fri Dec 13, 2013 8:21 pm

I want people to think about where they would like to go for themselves the next two days. I'll post a poll with options on Sunday, but please just ask yourself the question where YOU would like/love to go and what YOU consider important where we are going.

If you have a hard time deciding on an exact specific place, you can also ballpark it saying like "Carribean" or "Europe" or something of the sort. Considering the things we might have to arrange for a possible stay somewhere, we will have to get a move on it a wee bit.

For me personally, it's a toss-up between Hawaii and any general Carribean location that has a nightlife (open to most of the islands as long as they have an appealing nightlife).
Barbapapa
Barbapapa

Back to top Go down

Post by Princesskat Sun Dec 15, 2013 2:20 am

europe or hawaii
Princesskat
Princesskat

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Dec 17, 2013 12:10 pm

Greetings everyone, been a while.

As a future participant of this much awaited gathering, I suggest we focus on setting in stone what the date will be, having everyone provide their availabilities. This will allow us to have more of a tangible head count. Otherwise we may be taking into consideration a location highly-recommended by a person that may unfortunately be unable to go.

And regarding London, I wouldn't disrespect my capital city, but I believe the autumn season is the perfect time to vacay here, which unfortunately has passed. Summer time, it's...not exactly unappealing, but our itinerary will be dotted with 30% buildings and tourist spots eyeing and 70% public transport journey.

I certainly don't mind provided that it will be cheaper for me, and I get to see most of you once and for all :) but that's my two cents. ;3
S
S

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbapapa Tue Dec 17, 2013 1:01 pm

S wrote:
As a future participant of this much awaited gathering, I suggest we focus on setting in stone what the date will be, having everyone provide their availabilities. This will allow us to have more of a tangible head count. Otherwise we may be taking into consideration a location highly-recommended by a person that may unfortunately be unable to go.

This! I will make a poll for time/dates! Had not looked at it that way yet. I'll come up with some dates tonight and post them as a poll-option!
Barbapapa
Barbapapa

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerize Sun Dec 22, 2013 7:53 am

Actually, I don't really care about the place we are going, but I am mainly thinking about an island, any of them. Hawaii , Carribean, or Tahiti, or Guadalupe and else, and else.

About availability, it will be only may or june for me, dépends on my exams days and I will know the date around January/february.

BTW Papa, where are the poll-options? :o
Cerize
Cerize

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbapapa Tue Jan 14, 2014 3:08 pm

Made a poll concerning dates.

Check out:
https://catalyst.forumotion.net/t2111-vacation-time-voting
Barbapapa
Barbapapa

Back to top Go down