Catalyst has canadian hockey fans, right? INWJC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Catalyst has canadian hockey fans, right?

2 posters

:: Guests :: Free Wall

Go down

Catalyst has canadian hockey fans, right? Empty Catalyst has canadian hockey fans, right?

Post by MistyF Fri Jun 17, 2011 2:01 pm

intenttoblow.com/2011/06/keslers-name-mistakenly-etched-on-cup-after-he-lurks-into-bruins-celebration/

^^ thought that was funny

MistyF

Back to top Go down

Catalyst has canadian hockey fans, right? Empty Re: Catalyst has canadian hockey fans, right?

Post by Koko Fri Jun 17, 2011 3:44 pm

get lost!
Koko
Koko

Back to top Go down

Catalyst has canadian hockey fans, right? Empty Re: Catalyst has canadian hockey fans, right?

Post by MistyF Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:04 am

aww come on, thats funny and ya kno it. Only reason i post it here is b/c i remember a few months back hockey (especially the nucks) being a big part of guild chat. No hate here haha just funny stuff while reading Reddit.

Since im here and dont wanna start a new topic, AntiMatter, xblack, Orora and I (tryin to get a few others too) started playing this game called Vindictus. Seems pretty cool. Quick download and looks pretty awesome. I didn't really get to play it much but when i get off work im goin to be checkin it out.

See ya's
Chad

MistyF

Back to top Go down

Post by Iffy Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:34 am

faaaaaake
Iffy
Iffy
Admin

https://catalyst.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by MistyF Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:44 am

Well ya its fake, at the top it says something like "Worlds best Fake hockey news" if that really happened it would be epic and not just somethin to haha about

MistyF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 18, 2011 4:46 pm

thank you for that misty

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down